Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

New for Fall! Let's Walk Hoodie & Skinnies

When I saw my sister walk into the coffee shop, I could not believe my eyes. Her outfit was so chic! The hoodie is covered in an intricate floral pattern with turned-up, blue knit cuffs, blue pockets and hood, and drawstring. The blue and brown are so striking against each other.




Q is wearing Let's Walk Hoodie and Skinnies in For Coffee with Tone Autumnal Makeup in Day Elf/Sheer Bittersweet and Rich Tones Nails in Teal.

We sat there enjoying our time together, talking about our recent shopping trip to Ever An' Angel, and all the new designs they had out for this fall. We had a blast. I can't wait to keep you posted on our next big adventure.


XOXO,
Q & Quix
(CSRs at Ever An' Angel)

Here are a few other colors to tempt you! Own all 9!




No comments :

Post a Comment