Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mosaic Visions Outfit at Ever An' Angel

New at Ever An' Angel



As we sat on the train talking, I found myself staring at the incredible detailing on my sister's outfit. The sweater was emblazoned with a mosaic fleur-de-lis and the matching jeans have the same pattern on the pockets with mosaic accents on the waistband and cuffs.  As we left, I noticed the delicate buttons down the back of her top ....I just had to grab a quick shot to show you what I mean.  :)

Q was wearing Mosaic Visions in Spice, Tone Autumnal Makeup in Smoke Copper/Matte Spice, Rich Tones Nails in Nutmeg and the 2013 Highlander Ankle Boots in Spice.

<3 Quix
(CSR at Ever An' Angel)

A few more of the 9 Colors of Mosaic Visions Outfit to choose from!





No comments :

Post a Comment