Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Enjoying the View!

Sometimes you just have to stop and take in the sights! 


I was wearing the newest outfit from Ever An' Angel, (Flirt, in blue!)  when a friend of mine said, let's take a walk and enjoy the view!  So we went out and wandered around the countryside near my cabin and he was snapping photos. He directed me to go here, or there, and it was a very nice time.  I felt like his model!


So first I perched on the railing and he said, "Very nice, but not quite the view I wanted." So I stood.



I struck what I thought was a very sophisticated modeling pose, and he smiled and indulged me and took the shot, but again said, "Not quite the view I'm after, but I think we'll get it.  Have you SEEN that sunset?" So, I turned around and looked, and heard the snap of the shutter.


"That's it!"  That's the view I was after!"  He was so happy.  He's learning photography with me, you know.  I have to admit, it was a lovely sunset.

Come find your best views at Ever An' Angel!  You'll be glad you did!  


Rhaenys is wearing:

Top and jeans are - Flirt, in Blue, from Ever An' Angel
Shoes are - Blossom Heel in Buttercup, from Ever An' Angel (retired)
Make up is - Tone Expressions II - Lip Stain and Lip Gloss, Strawberry; Tone Expressions II Bronzer, cool; Tone Expressions II Reflection Eye , tulip, Tone Expressions II Hybrid Liner, 7

Hair - Elikatira, Karee; Eyes - Ikon Horizon eyes, purple; Maitreya body; SLink hands (casual) and feet (high), Skin, Glam Affair, Europa; Lashes, Redgrave, natural 6.

No comments :

Post a Comment