Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Vintage with a dash of sass!

Harking back to the 30's but very NOW!

OR: Yes, we're all going to miss Downton Abby





Evocative of a time of cool nights and hot jazz, this vintage inspired dress skims the body, playfully, starting from a jewel neckline, in a floral print, just right for Spring!  The bodice is artfully accented with touches of lace, and two lines of buttons.  The skirt, a slender column of solid color that ends with bold stripes!  Ever An' Angel invites you to bring out your inner aristocrat, and step into your own drama, created by this remarkable dress!  


Here I am perched on the piano, singing "All that Jazz" in my most sultry voice!  I couldn't help it!  This dress brings out the playful side of me!  Where could it take you?  It's great for the office, for a more casual night out, dinner with...well...I'll let you figure that out!


I, of course, used the Expressions make-up by TONE, available exclusively at Ever An' Angel!  Here I am wearing the lip stain in Sangria, and the eyes are Smolder Eyes in Sunset.  I seriously want to go out and dance and do something just slightly scandalous!  

Little details: The hair is Babylon, by Lamb, and the shoes are, Mutresse, Volena pumps (great color hud on these shoes), Skin is Glam Affair, Europa, Eyes are Ikon Horizon eyes, purple, and the body is Maitreya!  


2 comments :

  1. um I gots no feet with this outfit and any attempt to put shoes on = empty shoes hanging out there ... i guess i need a mesh skin? mesh body?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't need a mesh body, but I am wearing SLink feet. you simply add them to a standard avatar. While I am wearing a mesh body in this photo, I have worn this outfit without the mesh body, and it's just as cute, they just can't see your feet!

    ReplyDelete