Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Cinematic Princess

 Heya Angels,
 
      So it's been awhile.  My apologies the sheep hunt was postponed due to playing dress up.  This week I raided Ever An' Angel's newest dress Noir.  Of course, I chose the Ever An' Angel Noir Scoundrel, because the way I looked at it every princess needs a bit of a rogue chasing her... Plus it's pink.  Available in nine colors, there's so many options with these dresses.  I've been sitting here thinking I shall get married in the Won't Forget, play Cinderella in the Blue Dahlia, and maybe throw a bit of 007 in there with the Maltese Falcon.  Leave it to my imagination to take them over into other cinematic roles than the cynical they were meant, yet possibilities are endless.  I look at it this way, there's no better way to relax on SL after a long day of being spoiled than kicking off your shoes, slipping into some gorgeous satin Ever An' Angel piece, and letting the hair down.  Every girl should feel like a Princess and Ever is helping us play the part.

Until next time Angels <3
-C



Ever An' Angel- Film Noir- Scoundrel
Ever An' Angel- Tone- Fresh Faces- Combo- Determined Spark


No comments :

Post a Comment