Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Elegance and Intrigue

When the heavy satin and silk settles round my hips, and the bodice is snugged in well, I take a breath, and head for the salon.  What intrigue will there be tonight?  A knowing look from a dashing courtier?  A vellum note slipped into an eager hand?  Perhaps I'll lose all in a simple game of cards.  Versailles, one of the newest gowns from Ever An' Angel, evokes the times of palaces, when wit was often a sharper weapon than the sword, but is equally at home in today's ballrooms or other formal venues. What secrets will be whispered in your ear, and will you keep them?  Bring your retinue with you, and see this incredible gown at Ever An' Angel Maybe I'll tell you some of my secrets.

Rhaenys is wearing:
  • Ever An' Angel, Versailles - in Fraise
  • TONE - Mixed Message - Eye and Lip - #6
  • TONE - (SLink) mani and pedi hud - Fresh - Inquisitive
Hair by Tableau Vivant and Jewelry by Zuri

No comments :

Post a Comment