Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Finespun, A Fantasy of a LOOK!


A Finespun Fantasy Role Play Look!




Finespun is a remarkable gown, created for you by Ever An' Angel.  I was playing with it a bit while working (shhh, don't tell Ever!)  And put it together for this role play look.  It would work as a fantasy look for parties, this time of year, as well.  Anyway, I thought I'd share the look with you, because I thought it came out rather well.

Start with the Finespun gown, here in Grape and Water.  I love the intensity of the purple against that slate blue of the watered silk.

I added a wonderful fantasy hair that's all braids and loops, by Calico, called Melora.

To finish the look, I added a circlet by our friends over at Zuri Rayna.  This is the "Snowdrops Elite Headpiece.

Now, I needed makeup,and of course I went straight to the TONE area of the store at Ever An' Angel. I started with TONE Mixed Message #3, and added the optional gloss.  It looked good, but I thought it needed MORE.  So, I went over to the ornamental overlays, and used overlay #6, Eyes Only, and WOW.  it made the whole look come together.

The eyelashes are the "Extra Long" by Redgrave.

And on my nails, the purple from the Royals collection, also by TONE, available exclusively at Ever An' Angel.

I felt like a queen!

Come in, to Ever An' Angel, and be inspired.  The gowns, the makeup and even jewelry by Semi-Precious! We usually have the coffee on for you, and are excited to help you make your fantasies come true. 

No comments :

Post a Comment