Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

A second chance! (And a HUNT!)

The Return of the Ever An' Angel Retired Items sale!  

Everyone (and everything) deserves a second chance!

I love so many of these items and its so great to see them back, for a very limited time!  The sale ends November 5 @ 6PM SLT
(be sure to read to the bottom for information on the Spooky Nights Hunt) 

I would like to share a few of my favorites, and so I thought, what if I were going on a business trip, to somewhere warm? What would I take from this retired collection.  Here are just a FEW of my favorites.  


This is beach baby, in Blue Angel.  I love the easy flow of the top, the cropped leggings with the little paisley detail.  Perfect for a tropical get away!  I can easily pair this top with so many other things!  I slipped on the Gauze and Effect sandals in Haight Ashbury (perfect match and only 50L at the sale!)  This easy breezy outfit will take me through all the casual events at this conference. 


And for the business portion of the days, I packed this amazing three piece suit, called, aptly, Day into Night.  I can slip off the mohair shrug, and the very pretty blouse underneath and the pencil skirt easily takes me to evening events.  Here it is in Noir!  I love all three pieces and have used them to create so many other outfits.  And all three pieces 100L?!?  Wow!  



For more casual meetings, or for those times you're networking while sight seeing, I packed this lovely flowing dress called "Coffee = Art" in Hazelnut.  (I picked up every color of this dress, one was yummier than the next and at these prices I could splurge!) This dress is at home on the beach, at a cafe, strolling the market areas, or casual meetings over a mai tai. Feminine and flirty, without being overt!  Class!  That's the hallmark of Ever An' Angel.



And for those formal occasions?  I took along "Floating Leaves"  in Oak and Moss.  The gown is a complete favorite of mine, and I love the jewelry that comes with it!  (I've used it on several other outfits, and even used the brooch as a hair ornament) You are unforgettable in this silk gown, created of richly textured silk in gorgeous fall colors!  Such luxury for only 100 L.  

I'm confident the meetings, and the networking will be a success!  What would you pack from the gorgeous retired clothing?  Remember, you only have until November 5 to make your decision!  Catch a ride to the sale you don't want to miss! 
Ever An' Angel Retired Items sale, jewelry, makeup, clothing, shoes!  All at amazingly reduced prices.  


And, starting on the 31st, Ever An' Angel is pleased to be part of the great "Spooky Nights Hunt!" Starting on the 31st and running throughout November!  Stop in the store and get your notecard to get started!!  (notecard will be available  4PM SLT on the 31st) 


No comments :

Post a Comment