Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November group gift, and more spooky fun!



November still brings spooky fun!  


Very Silly Pajamas!  November's Group Gift!  




Ever An' Angel's November Group Gift!  Very Silly Pajamas in white!

You always get the most wonderful group gifts at Ever An' Angel, and this month is NO exception.  What better way to relax after a long Hallow's Eve than slipping into these cozy "jammies" with Ever's signature sheep!  I couldn't wait to get out of my trick or treat clothes and into these.  It's like wearing a hug!  And it, of course, has the prerequisite drop seat *wink*.  

Jenna's Corner!  Amazing, so classic! 

And Jenna has taken the classic look of a blazer and vest and paired it with jeans.  What a wonderful look!  I can imagine wearing this when I'm out for an afternoon of fun with my sweetie. We'd maybe go bowling, and then a romp through fallen leaves in the park to arrive home rosy cheeked and laughing and settle in together with some hot chocolate.  (I might slip into those sheep jammies, just to make him smile!) You can get this look, complete with makeup for only 200L!   Only at Ever An' Angel!  

And there's ONE MORE DAY for the retired items sale!  Hurry in, nothing over 100 L.  Ends November 5 at 6PM.  

Here's a ride to the sale!  Retired Items Sale

And the HUNT continues!  
Stop in the store to get the notecard that starts the hunt.  Tons of freebies over several sims!!  And when you've found all that good stuff you can tell me where it is!!  I promise to share my cocoa!  

No comments :

Post a Comment