Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

EFM - Ever For Men for Every Fine Man


Ever For Men for Every Fine Man

Ever For Men is the perfect holiday stop for gifts for the fine men in your life.  Classic essentials, perfectly done await you, and they are transferable!  So, come in and pick up gifts for those special men in your life!  And maybe even a few things for yourself!  

I figured I couldn't do the clothes justice, so I asked my friend, Zayden, to model for me.  Here he is showing off a great pair of classic jeans, from Ever For Men.  


But, there's MORE than just great jeans (got your attention didn't I!)  There's these great fishermen knit sweaters in so many yummy colors.  Pair them with the perfectly essential boots and take a walk on an Irish beach!  You'll stay nice, and toasty warm in this great look from Ever For Men.


And what could be MORE classic than this great jacket and shirt!  The shirt comes with a color change hud so you can go from crisp white shirt to more relaxed colors and plaids with a simple touch.  The scarves are sold separately, and you get all colors.  So,  you can give them as gifts!  (Keep the favorite one for yourself, after all you deserve a bit of a treat!) The shoes are also from EFM and are available in classic leathers, and in duo tone leathers.  Extremely good looking, and very classic!  




And even BETTER you can raid his closet and step out in something nice and toasty and warm and still look great!  I "borrowed" the jacket for my corner this week! I paired it from EFM for Her jeans and boots from Ever An' Angel! (Corner available on November 30)



There are some upcoming events for Ever An' Angel!  A Frozen Christmas to benefit RFL, and A Holiday Fashion show on December 12th!  Stay tuned for details!  


Come see us at Ever An' Angel, and EFM (I still think it means Every Fine Man) where there's always something new!  

No comments :

Post a Comment