Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Let's get Silly...In our Very Silly Jammies!!

Delightful Group Gift spotted all over SL!

Oh the places Very Silly Pajamas will take you!  


I asked people to send me snapshots of themselves doing things in their Very Silly Pajamas, this month's group gift  from Ever An' Angel.  And they did!  If you send me one of YOU I promise I will add it! 





The sheep jammies take the Iron Throne! Tiffany looks regal on the most coveted of thrones, as Rhaenys gives her tips about being queen and how not to snag your jammies on the pointy bits!  







Hanging out at home  (And Kass designed the furniture! for her company, Outside the Box)



No more Kassies jumping on the bed!



Some people joust in their Jammies! Joyus takes on fellow jousters in her cozy sheep jammies!  



I'll bet you never dreamed you'd ride a dolphin in your sheep jammies!  Zee does!

Race you!  Kass and Jenna bounce happily in the cheerful sheep jammies.



Sandy and Tate Turbo enjoy a relaxing evening in, in His and Her Very Silly jammies!


And another photo of jammie fun! I hope that water is warm for Laura and Zero!

Join the fun at Ever An' Angel!  Come for the fashion, stay for the fun.  

And NOW open!   Ever For Men!  You KNOW you've been waiting for it!  !  



No comments :

Post a Comment